Download the Mirroring360 receiver application for your computer
- Try Mirroring360 free for 7 days. Mirror from all your devices to your Windows or Mac computer.
- You can also try the Windows screen sharing features of Mirroring360 Pro.
Standard LicenseRegular $14.99
Buy one receiver license for each Windows PC or Mac that you would like to mirror to. Mirror the screens of all your devices.
One time purchase per receiving computer
Allows one-time license move to a new computer
Pro SubscriptionRegular $49.99
Includes all the screen mirroring features of Standard plus ability to share your Windows computer screen via a web link with up to 40 viewers.
Yearly subscription per receiving computer
- No limit on moving license between computers
- Includes screen sharing
- Includes phone support
Get a volume license with easy .msi installation and the ability to transfer licenses between computers. Make Mirroring360 available across your entire school/district, company or enterprise.
Then get the apps to mirror from your device screen to your Mirroring360 receiver computer
- Android phone or tablet: Get Mirroring360 Sender Basic for Android (free) from the Google Play Store.
- iPhone, iPad or Mac: No app required. Receiver computer will be listed under Airplay. Optionally download the free Mirroring Assist App for iOS, or Mirroring Assist for Mac to mirror across subnets where the receiving computer name doesn’t show up in the AirPlay list by default.
- Chromebook or computer with Chrome browser: Get Mirroring360 for Chrome (free) from the Chrome Web Store.
Want to mirror to an Android device, Android set-top box, or Amazon FireTV?
- Get the Mirroring360 Airplay Receiver for Android from the Google Play Store or Amazon Android Store.
Already have a license but need to download the receiver software again?