- Share your computer screen – Up to 40 remote or in-room participants can see your screen on their devices
- Premium Support via phone and email
All in one simple, integrated app and at a great price.
“I needed a way to mirror my iPhone and Android phones on my Mac computer. My experience was so bad I was expecting Mirroring360 to be a similar disappointment. To my absolute delight it not only did what I wanted, it exceeded all my expectations. Congratulations on a fantastic product.”Fred Dawber
- Mirror your devices to your screen for presentations and recording
- Supports mirroring from iPhone, iPad, Mac, Chromebook, Windows PC*, Android phone and Android tablet
- Great way to share device screens through your computer when presenting with a projector in a conference room or classroom, or when broadcasting online
- The free Mirroring Assist app makes it simple to find your target computer in environments with many devices and to mirror to computers that are within your network but under different subnets
- Share your Windows computer screen with up to 40 participants
- They view your screen by going to a simple viewit.at URL on the web browser on their phone, tablet, or computer. No download or install required!
- Great for in-room participants to view on their own screen and for remote participants on conference calls to quickly see your screen
- Get help when you need it with premium support
- Contact Support via phone, email or online
- The free Mirroring Assist app makes it easier to find, bookmark and connect with your target computer in environments with many devices and across subnets. Use the app to scan an on-screen QR code or type in the ID number.
- Record your mobile device screen by right clicking on the mirrored device image and selecting Record. The recording is saved as a standard .mp4 file for easy viewing and sharing.
- Optionally set a password or turn on on-screen passcode for increased security